Monday, January 9, 2012

Remnant



"The enemy knows where you are most vulnerable."-Francine Rivers
  When reading these words they struck me because it holds so true, every time when I'm at my weakest that is when I get hurt the most; but, then again that is when God is at His best trying to rescue me. There becomes a battlefield within my own heart; almost like a boxing match and the rounds keep going until either I cave or my hope is restored. But, one thing I often forget is that even when I do cave and my heart is burdened God leave a remnant. He leaves behind a path of hope for me to follow. I need only to remember what He has already gotten me through. So then how come when a new situation arises I tend to not believe that He can get me through? Why do I doubt? Worry and question Him? 
"No, in ALL these things we are more than CONQUERORS through him who loved us.'-Romans 8:37
What a great REMNANT for us to hold onto! That we who are sinners, who doubt, question, and worry we are still more than conquerors through the love of God who gave his son to die for you and me! That is what I must hold onto, especially when the enemy is at his fullest and knows where I am most vulnerable. 

corkhope.com

No comments:

Post a Comment